SmileyCentral.com Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker SmileyCentral.com
Sign my Guestbook FREE GUESTBOOKS View my Guestbook

My Boy, My Prince: Ready?...Camera! Action!~~~~

My Boy, My Prince

Baby Covan's 1st Blog

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Ready?...Camera! Action!~~~~

Covan is very sensetive to my camera.
I tried so many times to take a video of him crying....... it will always end up like this...........


Action no.1



Action no. 2


Action no.3--the most "acted" !


Action no. 4


Action no. 5 ----talking to the teddy bears on his pillow!

2 Comments:

  • At April 15, 2007 at 10:56 PM , Blogger n e i Q y z said...

    hahaha .. hehehe .. muahahaha ..
    super chi cha kung ..
    not oni de youngest blogger but also de youngest actor ..
    m y g O s h cant believe covan'z so sensitive to de camera !!
    hahaha cryin half way noticed de camera STOP cryin n started actin cute beginin to smile .. OMG .. oni he could act it out !! bravo

     
  • At April 16, 2007 at 1:50 AM , Blogger george k said...

    (Actsy Bugger)....sensitive... he could be....to a cheap camera....or ...the same model camera & shooters all the time....( i'm a SuperStar-la ...I changes my clothings & caps for the different shoots the same must be done to the camera & the shooters)..ha ha a small ask only...(Covan cried & smiled definations...."I Deserved a Better Deal"..."I'm Famous on the Worldwide Blog)...over to you Grand-Godma.....

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Laughing Babies Covan (Feb 21st 2007)

Have you fed my pets today??

adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!