SmileyCentral.com Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker SmileyCentral.com
Sign my Guestbook FREE GUESTBOOKS View my Guestbook

My Boy, My Prince: 4 months old today!

My Boy, My Prince

Baby Covan's 1st Blog

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

4 months old today!

Covan is 4 months old today!
We let him sit on the walker for the 1st time and put a few things in front of him.........a book, a calculator, a ruler and a pen.

Look at these 3 pic. I think the book "wins"!
So, what does this means?? Nobody knows!! LOL!
But Covan is cute, isn't he??










2 Comments:

  • At May 1, 2007 at 3:40 PM , Blogger n e i Q y z said...

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At May 1, 2007 at 3:41 PM , Blogger n e i Q y z said...

    covan de che cha kung ..
    eeiiiooowwwww so cute !!
    feel like pinchin his chubby cheeks !!

    aunty lee ..
    wats de meanin by choosin book calculater ruler n pen d ar ??
    i forgot edi mind to help me refresh ??

    anywayz choosin a book i think is a brilliant choice ..
    but a shin chan comic book .. omg
    betta not b like shin chan !! hahaha

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Laughing Babies Covan (Feb 21st 2007)

Have you fed my pets today??

adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!